"bisexuals are just confused"
this is 100% true. many things confuse me. algebra, 19th century welsh fairy tales, bigots.
Post-Azkaban Wolfstar makes me so sad, I mean just think about it…
- Remus trying not to be mad at Sirius because the man’s been in prison for twelve years but he’s actually really hurt about what happened that night
- Remus has been feeling guilty as fuck for longing for…
what im saying is that bisexuals, pansexual, and asexuals should all join together so we can be in the fictitious trifecta. enough people will say we’re not real and we’ll all converge together in a massive, fierce mass only spoken of in myth. dont come near us or you too will cease to exist
can we include aromantics?
triforce of fabulousness
There we go, a shield to protect against the negativity
water-off-a-ducks-back said: "Once you get this you have to say five things that you like about yourself, publicly, then send this to ten of your favorite followers!"
1. I like my lip shape a lot.
2. My eyebrows shape is cool too.
3. I like my style now, even if it’s a bit on the plain side.
4. I think I’m pretty good at bullshitting stuff and that’s something I need regularly.
5. I’m good at retail.